Antistatic Calcium Sulphate Raised Access Floor
Interduction of products
Antistatic calcium sulphate raised access floor consisits of high-strength calcium sulphate core. Steel sheet is bonded to the bottom of core. HPL, PVC or antistatic ceramic tiles is bonded to the top of core. PVC edging strip is glued to each edge of the panel.
Antistatic calcium sulphate raised access floor is widely used in telecommunication room, power station, computer room, factory clean room and other antistatic requiring places.
1. Environmental friendly and free of pollution.
2. Fireproof, antisepsis and sound insulation.
3. Elborated made, good decorative effect and comfortable when walking through.
4. Good loading capacity and conductivity.
5. High dimension accuracy and good interchangeability.
|LB||N||Kg||10 Times||10000 Times|